TaoTalk.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
View user profile

Daily routines Empty Daily routines

Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:42 am
What do you guys think about daily routines? I have seen many people have fixed daily routines and they follow those to the dot. In my personal case, I have tried following many routines but I have seen that strict schedules do not work for me. In my opinion, it depends on what kind of a person you are and what works for you? SO tell me your ideas on what makes you productive everyday and what motivates you
View user profile

Daily routines Empty Re: Daily routines

Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:32 pm
The effectiveness of daily routines can vary greatly from person to person. Some people find that having a fixed daily routine helps them to be more productive and motivated, while others may find that strict schedules do not work for them. For some people, having a daily routine can provide structure and predictability, which can help them to stay focused and organized. It can also help them to prioritize their tasks and activities, and ensure that they are making progress towards their goals.

View user profile

Daily routines Empty Re: Daily routines

Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:33 pm
I think the key to being productive and motivated is to find a routine that works for you and your individual needs and preferences. This may involve experimenting with different approaches and figuring out what works best for you. Some people may benefit from having a fixed daily routine, while others may prefer a more flexible approach. It is important to listen to your own needs and preferences, and to make adjustments as necessary to find a routine that works for you.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum