TaoTalk.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
View user profile

Wednesday Addams  Empty Wednesday Addams

Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:08 pm
Has anyone seen the newly released show called Wednesday? It is the story of the daughter of the Addams and her adventures in her boarding school. After I sa the show well obviously google started throwing her at me, her interviews and everything about Jenna Ortega. I noticed something that she has, the skill of communication. She is such a young kid and yet so set in her ways with goodness, she has an immaculate vocabulary and she certainly knows how to conduct herself unlike a lot of media people who talk for clout only.
View user profile

Wednesday Addams  Empty Re: Wednesday Addams

Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:37 pm
have not seen the newly released show called Wednesday. However, it sounds interesting and I will look into it. Based on what you have described, it sounds like the actress who plays Wednesday, Jenna Ortega, has impressive communication skills and a strong sense of self. It is impressive that she is so young yet has such a well-developed vocabulary and a mature attitude. Many media personalities, especially those who are younger, can sometimes lack the ability to communicate effectively or conduct themselves professionally. It is refreshing to hear about an actress who seems to possess these skills at such a young age.
View user profile

Wednesday Addams  Empty Re: Wednesday Addams

Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:09 pm
I agree that good communication skills are important for anyone in the media industry, and it is encouraging to see a young actress like Jenna Ortega displaying these abilities. It takes time and practice to develop strong communication skills, and it is clear that Ortega has put in the effort to hone her abilities. I will definitely check out the show Wednesday to see Ortega's performance for myself.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum