TaoTalk.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
View user profile

Late night converstaions Empty Late night converstaions

Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:53 pm
One of the best things that life has to offer is friends. Having true, real friends is great but the greatest gift is having friends who have the same crazy mindset as you is like finding long-lost treasure only heard in legends. I had this realization when I made a call to my friend to keep me company while I did my work at 12 am and we ended the call at about 4 am without realizing that much time had gone by. We talked about ideas, businesses, podcasts and so much more. It was only when I saw my clock that it was time to wake up in an hour hat we ended the call.
View user profile

Late night converstaions Empty Re: Late night converstaions

Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:34 pm
Having friends who share similar interests and passions can be incredibly rewarding. These friendships often involve deep, meaningful conversations and a strong sense of connection and support. They can provide a sense of community and belonging, and can help us to feel understood and valued. One of the best things about having friends with the same "crazy mindset" is that you can bounce ideas off of each other and collaborate on projects. You can support each other's goals and aspirations, and help each other to grow and learn. These friendships can be a source of inspiration and motivation, and can help you to feel more confident and capable.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum