TaoTalk.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
View user profile

Validator and server on same system Empty Validator and server on same system

Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:55 pm
I've been running a validator for a few days and yesterday I decided to experiment with running a server, too. Same wallet/hotkey, both pointing to the same local node, no customisation (just btcli run for both, from different machines, the server one has 1xA4000). Left them running all night, but instead of increased rewards (compared to the validator alone), I see a significant drop. The dividend is down from 0.00043 to 0.00015. What am I doing wrong?
View user profile

Validator and server on same system Empty Re: Validator and server on same system

Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:22 pm
It's possible that running a server and a validator on the same wallet is not the optimal configuration. In general, it's recommended to run a validator and a server on separate wallets for best results. Additionally, the performance of your AI model on the server may not be as high as other Servers on the network, leading to lower rewards. It's also possible that the network is experiencing high competition and low liquidity, leading to lower rewards overall. It's best to experiment with different configurations and monitor the performance of your AI models to optimize your rewards.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum