TaoTalk.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
View user profile

Nobunaga 0 emissions Empty Nobunaga 0 emissions

Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:01 pm
Does anyone have a minute to walk through my nobunaga validator with me? I'm stuck at 0 emissions and can't seem to figure it out. I've been tinkering for a while now, it feels so long as an epoch. The script I am using is pm2 start ~/.bittensor/bittensor/bittensor/_neuron/text/core_validator/main.py --name FAUXALMANACH --time --interpreter python3 -- --logging.debug --neuron.device "cpu" --subtensor.network nakamoto --wallet.name wintertest --no_prompt true --wallet.hotkey soundcheck --nucleus.topk 20 --nucleus.nlayers 2

View user profile

Nobunaga 0 emissions Empty Re: Nobunaga 0 emissions

Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:04 pm
How long has it been since it started? It takes around an epoch before you earn any dividends. Also, you must make sure it's not having issues setting weights on the chain. You should probably start by replacing --subtensor.network nakamoto with "--subtensor.network nobunaga"

If you have any issue still coming try the script " pm2 stop FAUXALMANACH && pm2 start ~/.bittensor/bittensor/bittensor/_neuron/text/core_validator/main.py --name FAUXALMANACH --time --interpreter python3 -- --logging.debug --neuron.device "cpu" --subtensor.network nobunaga --wallet.name wintertest --no_prompt --wallet.hotkey soundcheck --nucleus.topk 20 --nucleus.nlayers 2 ", it should help you.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum