TaoTalk.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
View user profile

Openai by GPT Empty Openai by GPT

Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:25 pm
So I recently found the open AI text modality which is available for free for all. You can do a whole lot o stuff on it. I have been playing with it for hours now and it produces so much gold, liquid gold. If you need ideas and quick ones then this definitely is the way for writers and readers and learners.
View user profile

Openai by GPT Empty Re: Openai by GPT

Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:58 pm
I just saw and tried the GPT openai chat. Yes, it seems incredible and is truly addicting due to the unlimited possibilities in it. Is there any video module available for gpt? Can someone explain the difference between chatgpt and bittensor? besides that BT is open source. Is there a similar interface available for bittensor like chatgpt? Also, when will Bittensor have a video module available?
View user profile

Openai by GPT Empty Re: Openai by GPT

Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:09 pm
Bittensor itself does not offer the same UX currently to interact and get the results that gpt does at the moment. But you can always try to connect KoboldAI to bittensor. And there are a lot of AI models on KoboldAI made by people that you can turn into ChatGPT (that stuff has been around for a LONG time). Regarding the video ai I am not sure if there is any available for free or that is as easy as chatgpt but yu can search for that.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum