TaoTalk.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
View user profile

Netflix and season  Empty Netflix and season

Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:41 am
If politics interests you then you must watch LITTLE WOMEN available on Netflix. It is a story about three sisters and how they get caught up in the drama of a political group and what they go through while trying to expose the higher-ups in an attempt to bring some sense of justice to the world. The story begins humbly leading you to discover many truths by the time you cannot trust anyone you are reassured in human goodness.
View user profile

Netflix and season  Empty Re: Netflix and season

Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:17 pm
Go and watch House of Cards. It portrays modern politics, and how the politicians act in this world. It navigates the complicated world which was previously assumed very black-and-white but now is understood as the sea of greys. It is incredible series, give it a watch and tell me your views.
View user profile

Netflix and season  Empty Re: Netflix and season

Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:00 pm
Ohhhh they sound good, I am gonna watch them definitely on my off weekend and simple binge-watch. I'll be a super pro-level politician after watching so many seasons in one sitting ehehehehe but on an honest note how do you not get hyper after watching such intense shows? do they not make you squirm and go all woohoo in your mind ???
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum