TaoTalk.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
View user profile

what love feels like? Empty what love feels like?

Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:21 am
I messed up. I made a big mistake and I was worried that my friend would get furious so out of fear I went MIA. He called me a thousand times over and I knew he was pissed. HE texted me saying he was, but he deleted all the msgs a day later. A few days later I texted back saying that I had been busy with some family thing and couldn't get back to him fully expecting him to be still pissed. He tested only by asking me if I were okay. He was calling so many times to see if I was alright. I knew then and there that this man loved me truly till the end of the world.
View user profile

what love feels like? Empty Re: what love feels like?

Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:23 am
this makes me remember my own story.
We met when we were in high school. I used to work in a diner after school and she was one of the cool kids. She used to come quite often as it was the only one near the school and which offered a huge menu with cheap prices. I liked her mannerisms and her sweetness, so I tried talking to her through good. I always gave her extra fries or a little bit more sauce or a milkshake on the house. I asked her out and she said YES and we have been together forever it seems now.

View user profile

Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:14 am
Love is an expression of a lot of feelings and our emotions towards a person. Everyone shows their love in many different ways, it is beautiful to see the love languages of each person in their daily lives. I was recently watching Wednesday Addams and it is hilarious to see how they express their affection in negative terms et they love each other to bits.
View user profile

Today at 2:49 pm
The OG's story shows the love that is about caring for and supporting the other person, even when they make mistakes. Despite being angry and hurt by the Og's actions, the friend still showed concern for their well-being and wanted to make sure they were okay. This is such selfless and compassionate behaviour, he must really love. Have patience and forgive whenever you can Instead of staying angry and holding a grudge.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum