TaoTalk.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
View user profile

Martial arts Empty Martial arts

Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:27 am
Is anyone into martial arts? I started discovering martial arts a few years ago and suffice it to say it has been really good for me. The discipline and the system really help you learn how to manage yourself. It teaches self-restraint and control. It's an important discipline in life to be taught to kids and to adults too.

View user profile

Martial arts Empty Re: Martial arts

Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:51 am
Oh wow, I am not into martial arts but I have been taking self-defence classes for the past few years. There have been way too many cases for me to not learn to defend myself so I thought about what could be the best. I love reading about people's experiences, do tell all of you how it went and what it made you look and feel like. What were the challenges that came after practising such heavy workouts and how do you keep your body flexible?
View user profile

Martial arts Empty Re: Martial arts

Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:50 pm
I love traditional karate specifically Shotokan Karate. It's everything you said, discipline, control, self-restraint. It disciplines one so much and it allows you to push to your very best. It sometimes does take a physical toll on you but in the long run, it strengthens you. I can say without a doubt that I love it. I would love to teach my kids someday.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum