TaoTalk.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Katarina

Bittensor administration Empty Bittensor administration

Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:08 pm
Currently, the Bittensor project is administered by a government entity called Opentensor Foundation. Opentensor Foundation is a business incorporated with Corporations Canada, a division of Innovation, Science and Economic Development (ISED) Canada. However, in the future, the Bittensor leaders aim to opt for a DAO model. DAO is a decentralized autonomous organization model with no central entity, the benefits of this kind o model are plenty which makes for great exposure and a future for crypto.
Lambda

Bittensor administration Empty Re: Bittensor administration

Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:54 pm
With the consideration that Bittensor is currently being managed by the government organization, what are the rules or regulations that need to be followed? As it is currently a centralized network due to it being under Opentensor Foundation it would be different from being decentralized.
Wheres_My_Coffee

Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:53 pm
Following up on Lambda, are these rules written or mentioned somewhere? It would be extremely helpful to know this. There are currency exchanges that allow their third parties to save data, so in that fashion, it may be really great to know the differences while being under Opentensor Foundation. DAO does have some negative connotations to its name but if taken strategic measures it could be great for future.
Zack

Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:45 pm
I am still confused as to how the AI works in the cryptocurrency model. It is also unclear to me if there are any differences in the way data is saved or handled while Bittensor is under the administration of Opentensor Foundation versus a DAO model. In-depth information on these aspects of the Bittensor project would be helpful in understanding its current and future operations.
Amber

Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:48 pm
I can understand that in the future, the Bittensor team plans to transition to a DAO (decentralized autonomous organization) model, where there is no central entity and the network is managed by its users. It is unclear what specific rules and regulations would apply to a DAO model, as this is still a relatively new concept.

As for Lambda, it is also unclear what rules and regulations apply to this project. It may be worth reaching out to the team for more information on this. It is also worth considering the potential risks and benefits of using third-party data storage services in the context of cryptocurrency exchanges.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum